Our Heartiest Welcome to Aikya-Oneness.
Walk with Aikya-Oneness to touch many needy people helping the causes we are aligned with. The volunteers can support in the field work or through digital media to have the maximum reach to spread the fragrance of our service to humanity.
The volunteers are requested to read the guidelines given below to have a clarity as what is expected and also to have a common discipline across all who have joined us.
Welcome to Aikya-Oneness Foundation. Together, we can reach many.
From the Desk of Founder
VOLUNTEERING RULES & REGULATIONS
As a Volunteer of Aikya-Oneness Foundation, one should adhere to the following while participating in activities or otherwise:-
- Shall safeguard the physical, mental, and psychological well-being of a needy people being addressed.
- Shall take it as volunteer’s responsibility to stress on equality in all interactions.
- Shall be prepared to appropriately handle any unexpected situation that arises in a session volunteer is participating.
- Shall understand that Volunteer is perceived as a role model and behave appropriately, so that positive influence occurs
- Shall, at all times, be aware of the team being more important than self and the needy people being more important than the team
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, attempt to cause hurt or pain.
- Shall not indulge in behavior that is perceived as behavioral negative in places where needy people recognize me with :
- Causing public nuisance
- Using abusive language
- Being excessively harsh
- Displaying vulgar sense of humor and dressing
- Encouraging unhealthy competition and rivalry
- Shall not give away sensitive information, whether it concerns a needy people or Aikya-Oneness Foundation, to people who are not a part of the program.
- Shall not hesitate in executing volunteer’s rightful responsibilities even in the face of opposition, within and outside Aikya-Oneness Foundation.
- Shall not attempt to be friend with needy people on the pretext of using them for personal benefits and/or lead them in the wrong direction by using dubious devices like false stories, doubtful personalities who are not a part of Aikya-Oneness Foundation and so on.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Code of Conduct is intended to set Volunteers of Aikya-Oneness Foundation as a role models for the needy people they interact with. It has been stated with the sole purpose of helping them transform to live a life of joy without subjecting them to any sort of pain or disappointment.
- All emphasis is placed on teamwork rather than individual contribution.
- The identity, values, and philosophy of Aikya-Oneness Foundation are sacrosanct and shall be upheld always by you.
- All decisions on chapter (a city where Aikya-Oneness has its operations) and strategic levels shall be taken on a consensual basis. Individual perceptions will be given room to be aired but they shall not necessarily be the final decisions.
- All Chapter level activities have to plan in accordance to the “Activity Checklist” and approval needs to be taken from the Managing Trustee/Trustee.
- First time violation of Code of Conduct shall be met with an appropriate advise; if the same is repeated, then Aikya-Oneness Foundation has no choice but to ex-communicate the offending party. This is final and binding.
I understand that these regulations are meant to make us work needy people in a safer and conducive environment. They are not intended to be an impediment in taking up the activities.
- The online volunteer form is for the purpose of our knowledge about you and your background, Aikya-Oneness Foundation may call up for references provided by you to verify the details entered by you.
- Filling up this form enables you to volunteer with Aikya-Oneness Foundation’s teams in any of its activities.
- To become a ‘member’ of Aikya-Oneness Foundation, a minimum of “Two” volunteering activities needs to be participated.