Bangalore (Bengaluru) is the capital of Karnataka State of India known as “The Garden City” located on the Deccan Plateau in the south-eastern part of Karnataka. Bangalore is referred to as the Silicon Valley of India due to the software hubs. Aikya-Oneness Foundation has carried various social work in the following institutes :
- Shishu Mandir : An education institute for underprivileged children for about 200 Children from pre KG to 10th Standard and also supports higher studies who passes out from this institute. We have taken up various programs like Children education sponsorship, Recreational activities, Life Management programs for stress handling, Motivational programs for high school children, Eye Test Camp, Health Camp etc.,
- Cheshire Home, Whitefield: An old age charitable home for old women and physically challenged women housing 30 people. We have carried out Life Management programs for stress handling, motivational activities and eye test camps etc.,
- Sa-Mudra Foundation: An institute for young people who are under privileged and completed lower level education. This institute work towards preventing suicidal tendencies with young people. We have done Life Management programs.
- Old age home at Indiranagar : An old age home which helps aged people and who are suffering from illness has around 20 people to take care. We have done Life Management Program, stress handling to staff and residents.
- Desire Society : A foundation, which serves the children who is affected from HIV. They provide food, medicine, and education help to the affected children. We have done motivational program followed with one time medicinal support to the institute.
- Nemmadi Mane Foundation: A foundation, which supports girl children, aged from 4 to 20. It gives shelter to more than 20 children. Food, cloth, educational support are given. We have spent time and donated hot boxes and books.